Friday, June 8, 2012

Brooke has a Blog

Hey friends.
 This is the first post of my new Blog... I can't believe I finally have one. Hopefully it's a good way of keeping my friends and family updated on my life as it gets more and more exciting each day.

  
         I'm currently 17, embracing my last few precious months of childhood. But just because I'm about to be an adult, doesn't mean I have to let go of the little girl I used to be.
Now that I'm getting older, I try to be a little more like her, everyday. The times I start to feel that way the most are the moments that I sing or laugh or when I pray. These moments have been some of the most memorable, joyous moments of my life.
 So you can make me pay the bills, push me to get a job and force me out of my house.... but ya can't take away the child in me! Because in my heart, she'll always stay.
 I'm so excited for these next few years and what's comin' my way. Hopefully I capture a lot of it on here.  My life is wonderful, which has made a truly happy girl out of me. Happy as a Daisy :) I cannot wait to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment